IMPORTANT: ALL STOCK IS SOURCED FROM US DIRECT FROM SCHUTT, SHIPPING CAN TAKE UP TO 4-6 WEEKS AND STOCK MAY BE UNAVAILABLE.
Footballs most customizable helmet.
With multiple size pods available and 20 individual pod locations, the UR1 boasts quadrillions of potential configurations. The ARE system calculates your ideal fit from the pressure map created for each unique player. But the UR1 can
be re-configured as many times as you want, for as many players as you want. It’s football’s most configurable custom helmet.
Virtual fitting technology that creates a unique, custom fit for every player. We capture the shape of the player’s head using a full contact mapping system inside the UR1-FC Fitting Helmet. The fitting helmet uses ten, full contact sensors to create a complete pressure map of the player’s head. This pressure map overcomes the typical head data collection challenges, specifically an athlete’s hair. That data is then sent to a computer where the ARE (Avatar Rendering Engine) system calculates the custom fit right on screen.
Over 3.6 quadrillion different configurations are possible. The UR1 is RE-CONFIGURABLE. The Opti Fit Inserts are interchangeable, which means you can re-configure the helmet for the same player or for a completely new player.
- The Best Testing Helmet in History – According to the VA Tech STAR Rating System, the F7 LTD is the No.1 ranked Five Star Helmet (“Best Available”), earning a STAR score of 0.75. The next closest helmet’s STAR score was 1.92. (Scores based on published results September 2018)
- TPU (thermoplastic urethane) Cushioning – the most advanced impact absorption system in football. TPU Cushioning is proven to absorb more impact across a wider variety of temperatures than any other helmet on the field
- 3-Dimensional Movement Tektonic Plates – strategically located in the most impacted areas of the helmet, Tektonic Plates incorporate an additional TPU Cushion and move independently of the helmet, in multiple directions, improving the helmet’s performance against rotational forces
- Helmet Stabilization System – Incorporating a larger, more comfortable jaw pad configuration, the HSS utilizes both internal and external stabilizers, high performance impact foam – which is wrapped in soft, durable and comfortable synthetic leather. The HSS frames your face and gives you a secure, “locked-in” feel inside the helmet
- Multi-Layer, Integrated Liner System – featuring a non-inflatable lateral air liner, along with a non-inflatable Comfort Fit Liner in the crown, as well as the Radial Diffusion System (RDS) liner. This system improves independent movement of the liner, TPU Cushioning and the head, resulting in better fit and improved performance against rotational forces.
- All new LTD Anti-Friction Faceguard Attachment Points – a redesigned and re-engineered faceguard line that’s exclusive to the F7 LTD! Featuring re-located attachment points that improve the overall performance of the helmet. Available in Carbon Steel or Ultra Lightweight Titanium (up to 60 percent lighter)
- Enhanced Shell Design - re–engineered helmet shell increases the offset in key impact areas for the F7 LTD (the front, rear and size impact zones), which improves impact absorption and performance
- Flexural Resistance Shell Design – engineered into the back shelf and temporal side wings of the shell, these design approaches improve the structure, strength and durability of the shell, while increasing the area for TPU Cushioning in those high impact areas and improving impact absorption
- High Performance TPU Front Pad – this two-piece, molded front pad is comfortable and features dual-layer TPU